Friday, November 30, 2007

We've Been Elfed

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=1121013070

I got this message from my cousin and thought I'd pass it on as well :

MERRY CHRISTMAS....On the way home last night, I was listening to the radio when a newscaster called his little 91 year old granny to talk to her about the "Holidays". He mentioned that he had noticed that Christmas has become so "politically correct" that no mention of Christmas is made by most retailers, we now wish people "Happy Holidays." His granny said she missed the Old Fashioned Christmas when everyone wished each other "Merry Christmas". I thought about it and agree...so this year I will be making a conscious effort to wish everyone Merry Christmas...my way of saying that I am celebrating the birth of Jesus Christ. So I'm asking my buddies, if you agree with me, to please do the same. And if you'll pass this on to your buddies, and so on...maybe we can prevent one more treasured tradition from being lost in the sea of "Political Correctness."



This is NOT a Holiday Tree
This is a Christmas tree.
It is not a Hanukkah bush,
It is not an Allah plant,
It is not a Holiday hedge.
It is a Christmas tree.
Say it... CHRISTmas , CHRISTmas , CHRISTmas Yes. CHRISTmas - celebrating the Birth of Jesus Christ!!!

Take a stand !!

No comments: