Sunday, August 19, 2007

Some Words of Wisdom

"I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes."

Aspire to inspire before you expire.

Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses.

Blessed are those who can give without remembering And take without forgetting.

The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere.

I was always taught to respect my elders, But it keeps getting harder to find one.

Every morning is the dawn of a new error.


The quote of the month is by Jay Leno: "With hurricanes, tornados, fires out of control, mud slides, flooding, severe thunderstorms tearing up the country from one end to another, and with the threat of bird flu and terrorist attacks, "Are we sure this is a good time to take God out of the Pledge of Allegiance?"

The man whispered, "God, speak to me" and a meadowlark sang. But the man did not hear. So the man yelled, "God, speak to me" and the thunder rolled across the sky. But the man did not listen. The man looked around and said, "God let me see you." And a star shined brightly. But the man did not see. And the man shouted, "God show me a miracle." And a life was born. But the man did not notice. So the man cried out in despair, "Touch me God, and let me know you are here." Whereupon God reached down and touched the man. But the man brushed the butterfly away .. and walked on. Don't miss out on a blessing because it isn't packaged the way that you expect.

No comments: